The Diary of a Database Geek is Back

A good number of years ago, I used to write a blog called "Diary of a Database Geek".

It was mostly a place where I recorded items of information that I'd picked up that I thought I might find useful later on. 

But life got busy and the blog fell by the wayside. I went searching for it on my old provider. It seems the blog entries are still there, but they are no longer accessible as a single blog but as single articles which appear to have been orphaned.

Much of what I wrote then is probably irrelevant now - a lot happens in the database world in a short space of time. So I decided it would be better to start over again.

So here I am.

Mostly you'll find postings about databases, and particularly the Db2 family of databases with which I work all the time.

Occasionally there will also be posts on a variety of random topics.

Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Up and Running (2) : IBM Data Studio 4.1.4

Up and Running(1) : IBM Db2 for z/OS Developer Extension for Visual Studio Code